To the website visitors
Memo to visitors of the website of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for Competition Protection in searching for answers for questions related to the functioning of the antimonopoly body, as well as requiring interpretation of the antimonopoly legislation
Dear visitors of our website! We are pleased to welcome you and hope you find information here helpful.
Taking into account the importance of your obtaining full information in an operative way and for the purpose of simplifying the search of necessary answers and saving your time, we recommend you to take the following steps:
1. Go to the section “Interpretation of antimonopoly legislation”, which consists of the following subsections:
- “Activity of state enterprises and legal entities with state participation”;
- “Consumers’ rights protection”;
- “Economic concentration”;
- “Investigations of the violations of the antimonopoly legislation”;
- “State Register of market entities having dominant or monopolistic position”;
- and others.
This section is particularly helpful in finding necessary information in
2. As a next step, you can look through the questions and answers in the section “Questions and Answers and in the Chairman’s Blog, where you can find answers for the frequently asked questions.
3. In case you couldn’t find the answer for your question, you can ask it in the section “Questions and Answers or in the Chairman’s Blog.
Blogs are just platforms for the interaction between the chairmen of the state bodies and public through information and communication networks.
It is worth to mention that applications which fail to establish authorship and lack a signature, including electronic digital signature and post address, are treated as anonymous questions and thus will not be considered.
Organisation of the inspections of the private enterprises by their applications to the blogs of the chairmen of the state bodies which do not correspond to the legislation on electronic documents and electronic digital signature, is prohibited.
In case of informing us about any facts of the competition law violations by means of the Blog applications, helpline or e-mails, which can be found in the section “Inform us about the facts of the competition law violations”, we recommend you to comply with the established requirements, i.e to submit applications with confirming materials.
We hope that this Memo is useful and you can find necessary answers and obtain new information and recommendations, which would be of help in the process of your job!